Measures undertaken to protect information security at Drive Inc Ltd are as follows:
- Security of information systems which include controls and safeguards to offset possible threats, as well as controls to ensure accountability, availability, integrity and confidentiality of the data.
- Preserved restrictions on information access and disclosure safeguards to ensure access is restricted to authorised users only.
- Security measures maintained to guard against unauthorized access to, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data and information systems. This also includes accidental loss or destruction.
All personal details will be held securely and in accordance with current UK legislation. Data classified as sensitive data will be processed and stored in compliance with the current sensitive information guidelines and Company policies and procedures. All suppliers, members of staff and partners have a responsibility to protect confidential information and will not be used, copied, divulged, disclosed or communicated to any company, firm, organisation or person and shall use their best endeavours to prevent the publication or disclosure of any confidential information without prior permission.
We may hold all or any of the following information:
- Full name(s)
- Contact details (correspondence address(es), telephone number(s), emergency contact details)
- Date of birth, age, place of birth
- Sex, gender, marital status, dependants, nationality, citizenship
- Education, qualifications, awards, psychometric and skills assessment results
- Past/present employment history
- Past and present remuneration, benefits and pension details, current notice period
- References, information provided from referees
- Any information you have given on your future aspirations, requirements and interests in respect of future employment
- CVs, portfolios, application forms and any other documentation provided to endorse your work; as well as additional relevant information you may give in discussions, interview or other communications
- Any information received from our clients about you, or given from a third-party source
- All Contracts with ourselves and any noted Conflicts of Interest
- Personal documentation: birth certificate, driving licence, photograph, identity card, passport, visa/Right to Work/immigration details, National Insurance and/or Social Security Number together with any other tax-related information
- IP address; any dates, times, frequency you access services
- CCTV footage, NDAs, publications, or information sourced on the internet or social media sites
- Financial Information (Bank account for salary/invoice payments) Your Company details, including name, address, directors and any information needed to record authenticity and for our payment purposes
This information will be used in communications with you, our clients or relevant third party you agree to. We will hold data on our records securely for future reference.
Your Rights In respect Of Your Personal Dataontact Information
Under the GDPR, as an EU citizen or individual within the EU you retain various rights in respect of your data under certain circumstances, even after you have provided it to us. Should you wish to exercise these rights, including having any information we may possess about you deleted, please contact us. We will seek to deal with your request promptly and, in any event, within one month (subject to any extensions to which we are lawfully entitled). Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues which you raise.
Right To Object To Processing
You have the right to object to us processing your personal data in certain circumstances. This right is most likely to be enforceable by you where we are processing data for one of the following reasons:
- To exercise our legitimate interests
- To enable us to perform a task in the public interest or exercise official authority (for example, where required to provide information to law enforcement agencies and/or governmental bodies such as HMRC)
- To send you direct marketing materials
Right To Rectification of Personal Data
You have the right to request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we hold about you. If we have shared this personal data with third-parties, we will notify them about the rectification and ask them to correct their records unless this is impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Where appropriate, we will also tell you which third-parties we have disclosed the inaccurate or incomplete personal data to. Where we think that it is reasonable for us not to comply with your request, we will explain our reasons for this decision.